- Fri, 21:44: just realised the right term for Prism and Da Vinci & those weird deep learning-derived images with strange creatures in: computational art
- Fri, 22:04: woman sneezes; entire coffee shop full of firemen says "bless you" in unision ;)
- Fri, 22:09: RT @jackclarkSF: Judging by the state of its software ecosystem, the future of AI is a sentient tire fire.
- Fri, 22:28: want to make me productive? annoy me on something I have both an opinion on and a commission to cover ;) I'm a passion-based writer
- Fri, 22:28: also, dear all PRs. do not pitch me a story promising comment then say the client is busy.
- Fri, 22:44: RT @marcodalpino: Windows Store game pre-orders now available https://t.co/Wkx8OeTgzg
- Fri, 22:46: RT @dinabass: Amicus briefs backing Microsoft's suit against DOJ over gag orders on data requests continue to roll in. Now 1 from Fox, AP &…
Tue, 12:01: RT @ hzeffman: Decision came after a meeting with Nick Brown, Labour's chief whip, this morning. Labour sources say Starmer told…
Sun, 15:28: when you are reading the last book in a series & it is SO GOOD that you have to read it at full speed but it is also SO GOOD…
Sat, 13:17: RT @ cstross: ALL HAIL BREXIT FOR LEADING US TO THE SUNLIT UPLANDS POPULATED BY HAPPY BRITISH FISH EATING HAPPY BRITISH CHEESE AND…