- Fri, 21:44: just realised the right term for Prism and Da Vinci & those weird deep learning-derived images with strange creatures in: computational art
- Fri, 22:04: woman sneezes; entire coffee shop full of firemen says "bless you" in unision ;)
- Fri, 22:09: RT @jackclarkSF: Judging by the state of its software ecosystem, the future of AI is a sentient tire fire.
- Fri, 22:28: want to make me productive? annoy me on something I have both an opinion on and a commission to cover ;) I'm a passion-based writer
- Fri, 22:28: also, dear all PRs. do not pitch me a story promising comment then say the client is busy.
- Fri, 22:44: RT @marcodalpino: Windows Store game pre-orders now available https://t.co/Wkx8OeTgzg
- Fri, 22:46: RT @dinabass: Amicus briefs backing Microsoft's suit against DOJ over gag orders on data requests continue to roll in. Now 1 from Fox, AP &…
Sat, 14:45: Assume breach/zero trust is the same 'protect the data not the device/boundary' I've been writing about since Windows 8…
Fri, 13:34: RT @ DavidHenigUK: I recall hearing this gradual shift of staff out of the UK under European regulatory pressure predicted in 2017.…
Thu, 14:03: My Pro X 2 is getting offered Windows 11; I know this because the 'restart to install updates' icon in the system tray has a blue…