- Sun, 20:01: yes, there is something unusual going on with my gmail account Google; I'm actually using it. stop blocking me, mkay
- Sun, 20:22: Are there any decent Twitter clients for android that hide all the promoted and featured tweets? Ughh
- Sun, 21:07: Back on Windows 10 mobile I find #Excel no longer lets you type a $ sign with a UK keyboard. WTAF?!
- Sun, 21:08: Dear all developers; those clever new features? Sure, just stop breaking the features I already use and rely on to do it. No love, me
- Sun, 21:10: Nor will #excel let you change from uk to us keyboard when both are installed #grrrrrr
- Sun, 21:19: Some of the new features on Windows 10 mobile I *adore*. But not at the expense of being able to say, do my expenses!
- Sun, 21:44: OMG this dragonfly ∗really∗ likes my hat. Um, ∗really∗
- Mon, 05:26: Do uk ministers dealing with Europe know more or less about geography than the average UK citizen? (I know they know nothing about geography
- Mon, 05:26: RT @sbisson: @marypcbuk @DrPizza Well, it did make it easier to switch *to* Android...
- Mon, 05:32: RT @Pinboard: I never thought I would see Jerry Falwell and Peter Thiel speaking at the same event, or that I would look forward to a polit…
- Mon, 05:34: RT @Pinboard: I don’t know what the world-ending AI will look like, but I do know it won’t be able to print out its demands on the first try
- Mon, 05:34: RT @adamconover: Gentle reminder: Folks can care about important social issues AND frivolous distractions simultaneously. Most do, in fact.…
- Mon, 07:53: Hey @TheWebJustWorks when I asked for� #LinkedIn to stop pushing mobile edge users to�android app, pushing�Windows10 app wasn't what I meant