- Tue, 15:57: There is no money in commodity cloud https://t.co/7IR59rO6Lb #zdnet
- Tue, 18:32: RT @teroalhonen: New Sysinternals Autoruns https://t.co/CIcKfj59qe and Sigcheck https://t.co/kJdNq3B2aI by @markrussinovich https://t.co/rS…
- Tue, 18:35: RT @maryjofoley: A few handy links from MSFT's @mniehaus for those looking to deploy Win 10 and Office 2016: https://t.co/TuvX9Q97ey
- Tue, 19:54: Morning no longer broken ;) https://t.co/9uJT2a1sVL
- Tue, 19:57: Monarch in Paso Robles https://t.co/bF4IAhizxZ
- Tue, 19:58: Monarch in Santa Barbara - harder to find! https://t.co/BKpzDrVnj1
- Tue, 20:06: RT @eduardk: Taking the term 'Locally grown vegetables' to a whole new level: salad grown inside Microsoft Building 83. https://t.co/cbiyHI…
- Tue, 20:10: Blocked from Google search: agree our terms or else go away � totally not evil or trolling the EU right? https://t.co/S87HOmtoXO
- Tue, 20:17: RT @SwiftOnSecurity: ATTN: "Evil Maid" is the name of the attack style, no one is actually saying a maid tried to mess with @i0n1c's laptop.
- Tue, 20:17: RT @SwiftOnSecurity: I would like to apologize to all the non-evil maids. You are appreciated.