- Sun, 19:45: Bits of the new David Gilmour album sound wonderfully like Jacques Brel, channeled through Marc Almond and Ray Davies.
- Sun, 21:15: Remember the MMS 2011 bag with integral bottle opener? Upcycled worn out bag into mini bag that's even more green! http://t.co/1aH13YGOHr
- Sun, 21:17: More details of my upcycled mini #MMS2011 bag ( multiple pix if Tweetium manages that on phone, if not, more later!) http://t.co/F4bJIQ9Ile
- Mon, 01:46: RT @CameronPig: I ask that you respect my privacy in this difficult time.
- Mon, 01:47: I'm going to look at the pig carcasses hanging in the butchers in the covered market in Oxford somewhat differently more
- Mon, 01:55: RT @jsnover: Azure DSC Extension v2.6 released http://t.co/XIkZwfLb9P
- Mon, 11:22: Oh good, we're still pigging out on the jokes. Was afraid everyone would be boared before I got here
- Mon, 11:25: RT @lavietidhar: must be nice being a billionaire. the rest of us just subtweet when we don't like someone.
- Mon, 11:26: RT @ellardent: "I destroyed the NHS, de-funded the BBC, took benefits away from the disabled and vulnerable. But you fuck one pig..."
- Mon, 11:58: Hmmm; interview subject missing for the second time in a row, Skype not working, Tweetium not connecting on Windows 10. Monday
Tue, 12:01: RT @ hzeffman: Decision came after a meeting with Nick Brown, Labour's chief whip, this morning. Labour sources say Starmer told…
Sun, 15:28: when you are reading the last book in a series & it is SO GOOD that you have to read it at full speed but it is also SO GOOD…
Sat, 13:17: RT @ cstross: ALL HAIL BREXIT FOR LEADING US TO THE SUNLIT UPLANDS POPULATED BY HAPPY BRITISH FISH EATING HAPPY BRITISH CHEESE AND…