- Thu, 20:52: All the fog burned off; glorious weather on campus but no more celebrity sightings; now we drive to Vancouver and fly home
- Thu, 20:52: RT @CITEworld: Make more of email with mining, by @marypcbuk - http://t.co/wVX8Cjuoys
- Thu, 20:53: Stability means agility; bicycles not monoliths. Stop complaining when Microsoft pulls an update to fix it - http://t.co/YKbA7gY3rl
- Fri, 03:16: Madcap car chase from Redmond campus to Vancouver airport. Aaaaand breathe. Aaaaaand beer.
- Fri, 03:19: I guess it's good the Grace Hopper conference exposed just how bad even smart men in tech are at understanding gender equality issues?
- Fri, 03:21: I definitely need a raise. Looks round at my editors ;)
- Fri, 03:28: RT @KristinHenry: Second most common form of sexism I experience? The assumption that I don't know what I'm doing or talking about. Tied fo…
- Fri, 03:30: RT @sbisson: And on to the plane. Next stop LHR.
Maker Faire was a little bit more like work this year as we did more scheduled interviews than usual and concentrated a little more on companies we…
Friday we walked from the Riviera to the North Hall to the Hilton to the North Hall to the South Hall to the Central Hall to the South Hall (left…
I found out that the areas of Arizona we passed through around Phoenix are known as the Golden Corridor and the deep orange sunset we saw is a local…