- Fri, 21:16: Me: Oh no, I forgot to put my USB earrings in, how will anyone know I'm geeky? @sbisson you're wearing a dress made of Dilbert & Google t's
- Fri, 21:17: RT @JoannaStern: If my inbox full of reader laptop questions is any indication, the PC is very much alive.
- Fri, 22:48: RT @Champagnie: All the presentation slides from the June Microsoft #Interoperability Protocols Plugfest in a download at https://t.co/dmfG…
- Fri, 23:15: RT @Jofo: Oh my god. Intern was fucking with his pineapple and this happened. Amazing. Cc: @hak5darren @Snubs #defcon http://t.co/eJwBh4dbUY
- Sat, 03:52: RT @sbisson: If Eastside folk want to join us for a beer, @marypcbuk and I are currently at Malt And Vine.
- Sat, 03:52: Malt and Vine on a warm evening is surprisingly quiet ;)
- Sat, 04:24: Excellent deconstruction of why Google might be deliberately doing Right To Be Forgotten wrong http://t.co/xKdvMX9aDF
- Sat, 04:26: I think the pocket DM @sbisson just sent to @obs3sd may have made him think aliens have arrived
- Sat, 04:29: Nothing awful happened to #Bing this afternoon, right? It was ok for us to sneak @doubleyewdee out for lunch ;)
- Sat, 07:02: Why no, I do not want a Thai chili basil IPA; not at all, thank you...
Thank you for your email about the Lords’ amendments to the Welfare Reform Bill. I understand your concerns about the Government’s welfare…
The usual rubbish about 'buying' a Masters at Oxbridge: well, I bought mine, I should know it's real
A friend managed to make my blood boil in seconds today by sending a link to a Labour MP (with an MA from the University of Leeds) spouting off the…
Among the myriad reasons why I love Yes, Minister and Yes, Prime Minister were the irregular verbs. I have an independent mind; you are an…