- Fri, 21:16: Me: Oh no, I forgot to put my USB earrings in, how will anyone know I'm geeky? @sbisson you're wearing a dress made of Dilbert & Google t's
- Fri, 21:17: RT @JoannaStern: If my inbox full of reader laptop questions is any indication, the PC is very much alive.
- Fri, 22:48: RT @Champagnie: All the presentation slides from the June Microsoft #Interoperability Protocols Plugfest in a download at https://t.co/dmfG…
- Fri, 23:15: RT @Jofo: Oh my god. Intern was fucking with his pineapple and this happened. Amazing. Cc: @hak5darren @Snubs #defcon http://t.co/eJwBh4dbUY
- Sat, 03:52: RT @sbisson: If Eastside folk want to join us for a beer, @marypcbuk and I are currently at Malt And Vine.
- Sat, 03:52: Malt and Vine on a warm evening is surprisingly quiet ;)
- Sat, 04:24: Excellent deconstruction of why Google might be deliberately doing Right To Be Forgotten wrong http://t.co/xKdvMX9aDF
- Sat, 04:26: I think the pocket DM @sbisson just sent to @obs3sd may have made him think aliens have arrived
- Sat, 04:29: Nothing awful happened to #Bing this afternoon, right? It was ok for us to sneak @doubleyewdee out for lunch ;)
- Sat, 07:02: Why no, I do not want a Thai chili basil IPA; not at all, thank you...
Tue, 12:01: RT @ hzeffman: Decision came after a meeting with Nick Brown, Labour's chief whip, this morning. Labour sources say Starmer told…
Sun, 15:28: when you are reading the last book in a series & it is SO GOOD that you have to read it at full speed but it is also SO GOOD…
Sat, 13:17: RT @ cstross: ALL HAIL BREXIT FOR LEADING US TO THE SUNLIT UPLANDS POPULATED BY HAPPY BRITISH FISH EATING HAPPY BRITISH CHEESE AND…