- Fri, 16:01: why Windows has "lie magic": developers RT @appcompatguy: Why Windows 8.1 Sometimes Tells You It Is Windows 8.0 - http://t.co/XRKb1083Hp
- Fri, 17:21: digging into the background of Azure ML and *of course* Jim Gray turns out to have had a hand in inspiring it. Also, early Satya involvement
- Fri, 17:42: saw a Google Now ad where you voice search flight status & thought why didn't it know to track the flight & alert you the way Cortana does?
- Fri, 17:51: so much the 'new' Microsoft owes to Jim Gray & he was only there 11 years; I wonder sometimes what they could have achieved if he'd survived
- Fri, 17:51: RT @DrPizza: Well, Aperture fans, it sounds like it's time to learn Lightroom.
- Fri, 17:53: RT @edbott: Huh MT @jsnell Official from Apple to @jdalrymple: Aperture & iPhoto won't be updated, Photos for OS X will replace http://t.co…
- Fri, 17:57: so whose Surface 3 reviews make @fxshaw rant at his dog then? http://t.co/qttdLcyXU6
- Sat, 01:33: It’s like a prostitute saying she’s not selling sex, only information about her willingness to have sex with you http://t.co/iXuKa9pZey
- Sat, 01:42: Sixt was one of the big European wins for Google apps; they moved to Office 365 already? http://t.co/DEfhygFrKq
Sat, 18:06: Seems an ideal time to use duct tape... https://t.co/GTEoZWtzjX Sat, 18:11: RT @ pati_gallardo: Well shoot, I guess I need to…
Fri, 12:54: RT @ nathanTbernard: Maine instituted a vaccine mandate for healthcare workers last month and there have been non-stop protests…
Thu, 12:40: Simon updated his wonderful map of our office to include the cats and it's to scale and shows them in fairly accurate poses. Blue =…