- Fri, 20:52: RT @CITEworld: Stop fretting about mobile security - @marypcbuk interviews @PaloAltoNtwks CTO @nirzuk http://t.co/0yoPHYeSFT
- Fri, 22:56: RT @thurrott: Files for Windows Phone 8.1 is now available - http://t.co/uLHGjiihbI
- Fri, 23:06: The irony is that hackers themselves are rarely secure http://t.co/e0KnmHEsug
- Fri, 23:07: Also true for admins; maintaining a strong security posture for prolonged periods of time is an extremely stressful and difficult act
- Fri, 23:29: RT @CaitieM20: OH: “last person who touches the admin site, owns the admin site."
Sat, 18:06: Seems an ideal time to use duct tape... https://t.co/GTEoZWtzjX Sat, 18:11: RT @ pati_gallardo: Well shoot, I guess I need to…
Fri, 12:54: RT @ nathanTbernard: Maine instituted a vaccine mandate for healthcare workers last month and there have been non-stop protests…
Thu, 12:40: Simon updated his wonderful map of our office to include the cats and it's to scale and shows them in fairly accurate poses. Blue =…