- Mon, 15:26: Cat shaped remarkably like a mango http://t.co/ZNP1QdND88
- Mon, 18:11: We decorated the roof terrace http://t.co/XRNq6aBTzu
- Mon, 22:34: GitHub; exec behavior was bad enough for him to leave, not bad enough for anyone to sue us? https://t.co/Yru50y72EO
- Tue, 00:31: RT @DrEoinCl: Retweet if you would be willing to pay 1% extra in your Tax to fund a total and utter renationalisation of your NHS.
- Tue, 01:00: RT @stefanweitz: Youch. http://t.co/XHPp7RSHr7
- Tue, 01:20: what's that you say? adoption curves haven't actually changed when you put the correct dates in? http://t.co/sd6YcT8D32
- Tue, 01:55: That whole article on Glass is worth reading http://t.co/UI3d8EUrHL
- Tue, 11:46: RT @leonzandman: Hacking Cortana: meet *all* of Cortana's personas! http://t.co/Imibzc79zl Including *retired* Clippy! #wpnl #wp8 #wpdev
- Tue, 11:57: That Glass story on http://t.co/2ueY7Pqs9M ; even the link on their home page isn't working. Can anyone get to it anymore or is it gone?
We Travel. For Work. A Lot. We enjoy it (and as we have neither children nor a daily commute, kibbitz someone else's carbon footprint, mine is offset…
Seasoned Greetings 2011 Originally uploaded by marypcb. Simon and Mary's year in photos Solstice and Yule greetings, Merry Christmas,…
Roughly in order visited, here are the places - other than London! - where we've spent a night or more this year. This misses places when we stayed…