- Tue, 15:46: Microsoft Surface: What it tells us about devices, services and the future of Microsoft http://t.co/Y6k8cyrYuN #zdnet
- Tue, 17:11: having ignored 5 PPI scam calls in a row, I remembered while I'm in the US I can block calls on my WP8 phone; hope it sticks when I get home
- Tue, 19:15: somewhere in this room, a table is squeaking gently under the force of someone typing on their laptop; sounds like a clown nose
- Tue, 19:20: RT @SoVeryBritish: Changing from ‘kind regards’ to just ‘regards’, to indicate that you’re rapidly reaching the end of your tether
- Tue, 21:58: squeaky clown nose noise from table/notebook interaction continues to haunt me. wait, is it me? is it MY typing that squeaks?
- Tue, 22:37: tip @nottechmeme RT @alex: next post has funny title
- Wed, 04:28: If you have a piano in your restaurant you must play the Pink Panther on it #thatsthelaw http://t.co/1z9Adbs4MS