- Tue, 21:34: RT @Krewell: That said, the market's obsession with quad-core processors in smartphones doesn't make much sense either.
- Tue, 21:46: RT @asymco: iPhone average price is down to about $580 (from $613 last Q). This is first concrete signal that the mix is shifting to lower …
- Tue, 21:52: you built an app for your business; now you have to keep it running. some ideas to help #byodev http://t.co/eSppNHxpk5
- Tue, 22:12: in the words of the Space Cowboy, my twitter stream is either the pompetus of Apple figures or the pompetus of scandal
- Tue, 22:13: psychopomps all the way down
- Tue, 23:09: so neither Samsung nor the open source folk on github seem to be clear on exFAT licences & intellectual property https://t.co/vUDRbgkdVw
- Wed, 00:09: RT @BenBajarin: We have research suggesting high levels of buyers remorse after buying cheap tablet. Looking to spend up on next one.
- Wed, 00:11: RT @tomwarren: The iPad sales drop must be because it's running Windows 8. There's no other way to explain this.
- Wed, 02:55: From this I deduce Samsung devs can be careless & open source is prone to generalizations & undistributed middles http://t.co/Kue3Rb2u5n
Fri, 13:34: RT @ DavidHenigUK: I recall hearing this gradual shift of staff out of the UK under European regulatory pressure predicted in 2017.…
Thu, 14:03: My Pro X 2 is getting offered Windows 11; I know this because the 'restart to install updates' icon in the system tray has a blue…
Sun, 12:40: RT @ MSFTResearch: Explore artists’ interventions on surveillance, from policing to encryption, e-waste, & AI. Join Dr. Simone…