- Tue, 21:34: RT @Krewell: That said, the market's obsession with quad-core processors in smartphones doesn't make much sense either.
- Tue, 21:46: RT @asymco: iPhone average price is down to about $580 (from $613 last Q). This is first concrete signal that the mix is shifting to lower …
- Tue, 21:52: you built an app for your business; now you have to keep it running. some ideas to help #byodev http://t.co/eSppNHxpk5
- Tue, 22:12: in the words of the Space Cowboy, my twitter stream is either the pompetus of Apple figures or the pompetus of scandal
- Tue, 22:13: psychopomps all the way down
- Tue, 23:09: so neither Samsung nor the open source folk on github seem to be clear on exFAT licences & intellectual property https://t.co/vUDRbgkdVw
- Wed, 00:09: RT @BenBajarin: We have research suggesting high levels of buyers remorse after buying cheap tablet. Looking to spend up on next one.
- Wed, 00:11: RT @tomwarren: The iPad sales drop must be because it's running Windows 8. There's no other way to explain this.
- Wed, 02:55: From this I deduce Samsung devs can be careless & open source is prone to generalizations & undistributed middles http://t.co/Kue3Rb2u5n
Tue, 12:01: RT @ hzeffman: Decision came after a meeting with Nick Brown, Labour's chief whip, this morning. Labour sources say Starmer told…
Sun, 15:28: when you are reading the last book in a series & it is SO GOOD that you have to read it at full speed but it is also SO GOOD…
Sat, 13:17: RT @ cstross: ALL HAIL BREXIT FOR LEADING US TO THE SUNLIT UPLANDS POPULATED BY HAPPY BRITISH FISH EATING HAPPY BRITISH CHEESE AND…