- Sun, 12:00: RT @CarmenCrincoli: When every innovation has to be viewed through the lens of "Will the DoJ approve of this?", you end up scrapping a lot …
- Sun, 12:02: Has anyone used "I was on my computer gossiping on twitter" as a modern alibi yet?
- Sun, 12:10: Opening a new train station with enough fireworks to burn it down again http://t.co/wj2vN0ADZB
- Mon, 00:40: RT @k8em0: .@hdmoore only fair since they've been so kindly paying bounties to our guys. Somehow wasn't newsworthy. ;-) Small, smart world.
- Mon, 00:44: Think I've discovered perpetual motion; use my @surface briefly each day. Haven't charged it in 2+ weeks
- Mon, 10:24: The key to cleaning up the internet is tackling the darknets, not letting censorship in by the back door http://t.co/3oguvzFKe2 #zdnet