- Sat, 12:00: RT @rmi: The shorter Warren Buffett: Newspapers have a bright future, just not with the current bunch of fools running them.
- Sat, 12:08: Hmm "Your assumption that you get to be seen for who you are as an individual is, actually, part of your privilege" http://t.co/34n9BxGqap
- Sat, 14:45: So TFL,wants to put cycle racks on narrow residential streets & the south circular? Not fantastic for roads that already have traffic jams.
- Sat, 16:55: MP with a brain calculates cost of bedroom tax, tries to live on the �18 her constituents have to spend on food http://t.co/lBI47HzXtf
- Sat, 16:57: Visited a website that says "comments are hidden for your protection". Bottom half of the bottom half?
- Sat, 16:59: RT @alicetiara: Miley cyrus (& celebs) held accountable for everything they do in a way we cannot DREAM of for public officials ttw1 ...
- Sat, 17:09: So Bing shows more secret facilities on maps, Google claims not to censor (&there are reasonable arguments to censor http://t.co/G3Em1bVUM1
- Sat, 17:11: Sometimes Google sounds arrogant/patronising by denying/ignoring things it could perfectly reasonably explain. Tone argument?
- Sat, 22:22: RT @simantics: Great retort from @nzben about @mbrit's "Why can't I learn to love WinPho?" article. http://t.co/5fE51QNLfV
- Sun, 01:21: @nzben @simantics sure but these things happen because people. </ul
Tue, 12:01: RT @ hzeffman: Decision came after a meeting with Nick Brown, Labour's chief whip, this morning. Labour sources say Starmer told…
Sun, 15:28: when you are reading the last book in a series & it is SO GOOD that you have to read it at full speed but it is also SO GOOD…
Sat, 13:17: RT @ cstross: ALL HAIL BREXIT FOR LEADING US TO THE SUNLIT UPLANDS POPULATED BY HAPPY BRITISH FISH EATING HAPPY BRITISH CHEESE AND…