- Mon, 16:55: Microsoft's one-PC limit isn't new in Office 2013 http://t.co/jx8zScHv #zdnet
- Mon, 20:11: @Korn1699 that's specifically the 3 user option NOT the keycard http://t.co/vvIywGH3
- Mon, 20:17: Do I need to point out that me clarifying the facts says nothing about my opinion of the policy?
- Mon, 22:09: just spotted that Canalsys prediction that the PC market is being cannibalised by... touch PCs. no breakout on PC/non PC 'pads'=not useful
- Mon, 22:12: RT @reybango: Mouse & trackpad use dramatically drops off when using a laptop with a touch screen. Ppl adapt quickly to this. No gor ...
- Mon, 22:20: Summing up from the NYT reader editor; excellent overview of the issue but then it very much reflects my own view http://t.co/TrkMiSrJ
- Mon, 22:38: I would like a 'bleeding obvious' Outlook app to deal with the vast majority of unsolicited 'expert' comments in my email...
- Tue, 02:01: Unusually thoughtful piece from TechCrunch about the darker side of founding a startup http://t.co/im1qbXqj
- Tue, 02:27: Explaining Exchange topology with humour and spaghetti http://t.co/v5qGRyOr
- Tue, 02:32: RT @Shmuelie: my opinion of @nvidia just went down 50% at least http://t.co/OMyJTd6U #JavaReallyJava
Sun, 12:40: RT @ MSFTResearch: Explore artists’ interventions on surveillance, from policing to encryption, e-waste, & AI. Join Dr. Simone…
Sat, 17:30: proof that a feature hasn't shipped until it's documented https://t.co/9cYo9tw3dG Sat, 17:33: RT @ sarahmquinlan: So many men…
Fri, 12:29: RT @ soapachu: Hey remember when he illegally prorogued Parliament to prevent scrutiny of his 'great new deal'? Fri, 12:30: RT…