- Sat, 15:17: The utter frustration of not being able to find 128gb Surface Pro in stock anywhere continues. How soon before I decide I can't be bothered?
- Sat, 21:02: Not certain is really bigger than Powells but as it had some books I've been looking for for ages, not complaining http://t.co/wJttb4ph
- Sat, 22:03: RT @kclemson: When are websites going to figure out that if you auto-play sound when I open a tab... I immediately close that tab.
- Sat, 22:08: When you remember that cool thing people found on the interwebs from its original appearance on paper...
- Sun, 00:14: Hey Toronto, you are very pretty in the snow but scary to drive through :-(
- Sun, 00:17: Trust but verify. Seven Tesla model S drivers repeat the NYT test drive tweeting @TeslaRoadTrip
- Sun, 01:39: Thanks random man who pushed past & hit me with your bag. Hope my bruise makes your journey that much faster.
- Sun, 03:14: Barley Days Wind & Sail dark ale for a dark and wretched night (Checked in at fetta) http://t.co/5EhimINZ
- Sun, 05:19: Ready to go *home* now. If we only take off two hours late will be lucky ;-)
- Sun, 07:49: Air Canada wins my award for worst airline ever. No help at all.
Ex-Windows chief (as the shorthand goes) Steven Sinofsky is blogging about the principles and techniques of developing products. Hate Windows and…
I've blown away my PC for a clean 64-bit install of Windows 8 for the new year. Doing all the software installs now so I can get past the foistware…
there's a nice graphic doing the rounds of how to tell whether a toy is a suitable gift for a girl or a boy I think we need one for adults too.…