- Sat, 16:39: Valentina's for coffee as the house feels very empty; listening to student telling parents which lecturers hand out notes
- Sat, 16:56: Usually when @sbisson away I organize seeing friends. Been so busy with book & jetlag didn't do that for this weekend. Solitude. Work?
- Sat, 19:58: Might be a duck overload weekend; scored half a crispy duck for dinner, possibility of dim sum tomorrow. Responsibilities not ducked though
- Sat, 20:46: Big Trouble in Little China; Jack Russell beats the bad guys. Just what I need!
- Sat, 23:47: RT @PhilDyson: Tory MPs oppose gay marriage bill cos there's no mandate for it. There's no mandate to privatise the NHS either but it's ...
- Sun, 00:02: Looks like Applebees is as good at social media as it is at edible food... http://t.co/RryA3TLC
- Sun, 00:14: Living in public is brave, has a cost and may not always be right; let's value private spaces too http://t.co/9pBLwkuT
- Sun, 01:06: era ending; deciding SkyDrive is the definitive store for backing up my Windows Phone photos, not onto local PC and reflect to server
Thank you for your email about the Lords’ amendments to the Welfare Reform Bill. I understand your concerns about the Government’s welfare…
The usual rubbish about 'buying' a Masters at Oxbridge: well, I bought mine, I should know it's real
A friend managed to make my blood boil in seconds today by sending a link to a Labour MP (with an MA from the University of Leeds) spouting off the…
Among the myriad reasons why I love Yes, Minister and Yes, Prime Minister were the irregular verbs. I have an independent mind; you are an…