- Wed, 00:52: We always appreciate companies who have food & water on their stands; this year also appreciating those who feed both us & our phones
- Wed, 05:39: Had my brain scanned by headset that detects concentration & meditative state. Tester looked scared. Why yes I am paying that much attention
- Wed, 08:11: That? Oh that's just a 1TB Kingston USB plugged into @sbisson 's @surface ;-) http://t.co/CTyxqlPM
- Wed, 08:20: RT @sbisson: Drinkies with @edbott and @surfacegeeks. Much craic, though @JudyBott was sadly missed.
- Wed, 08:35: Thought; Microsoft is delivering fixes to RT that would once have waited for a service pack. What will be left for Blue? Nothing trivial
Maker Faire was a little bit more like work this year as we did more scheduled interviews than usual and concentrated a little more on companies we…
Friday we walked from the Riviera to the North Hall to the Hilton to the North Hall to the South Hall to the Central Hall to the South Hall (left…
I found out that the areas of Arizona we passed through around Phoenix are known as the Golden Corridor and the deep orange sunset we saw is a local…