- Sun, 15:23: I've now found three different capitalizations of homegroup in Windows 8
- Mon, 00:11: Windows tablets staying 32-bit for the foreseeable future; do you even need 64-bit for at least Windows RT though? http://t.co/lhhtCb6n
- Mon, 11:09: I think I'm lucky; not sure how many tech journalists have experience of shipping mass market software (AOL). Changed my perspectives.
- Mon, 11:10: I never worked directly on the client software but I got to see the business realities of development, support, changing market up close
- Mon, 11:13: Glad the frustration of some of those times has transmuted to a measure of insight. An unexpected benefit ;-)
So I keep finding I need to write about the slightly stranger side of technology. That means I'm still working on more of my Cassidy at large…
Over the last year I've done several pieces looking at cloud options for business that don't assume you're going to give up all your servers, in Grey…
The recent Microsoft Exchange Conference was an interesting mix of nostalgia and news. The latest version of Exchange was code complete before the…