- Fri, 12:38: RT @tomwarren: The Windows 8 "hidden start menu" is so hidden that I and most other people have been using it for months.
- Fri, 12:45: Wow! Gorgeous views of London, some from a #lumia 920; makes me want to be a crane driver! http://t.co/8GSohVEK
- Fri, 12:55: Good points on real price and market for mass market smartphones; not affluent game buyers for a start (sorry devs) http://t.co/eKaSFuBS
- Fri, 12:57: Thought the self employed were helping the economy? Well, the government thinks we're scrounging :-( must sleep less? http://t.co/bdMtexlx
- Fri, 15:01: when Google keeps company with Stallman on patent abolition, who gives credibility to whom? http://t.co/fVzJgqds
- Fri, 15:13: RT @WhySharksMatter: For those who missed it- yesterday, the European Union (worlds largest supplier of #shark #fins ) voted to end finn ...
- Fri, 15:47: Glamorous tech journo life; cleaning up after the cat threw up on the chair. Nearly vomit tested my @surface :-(
- Fri, 16:44: Why the smart engineer is a lazy engineer http://t.co/Qlcu9Mpr #zdnet
- Fri, 19:14: RT @DrPizza: And call it, oh, I don't know. Media Center?
- Sat, 11:33: Interesting; Jeannette Wing has been doing good things at CMU, now running MSR International http://t.co/AHxzIUqV
Sat, 14:45: Assume breach/zero trust is the same 'protect the data not the device/boundary' I've been writing about since Windows 8…
Fri, 13:34: RT @ DavidHenigUK: I recall hearing this gradual shift of staff out of the UK under European regulatory pressure predicted in 2017.…
Thu, 14:03: My Pro X 2 is getting offered Windows 11; I know this because the 'restart to install updates' icon in the system tray has a blue…