- Sun, 19:00: Perfect example of my recent contention about Surface ;-) Ms already has this infrastructure in place for employees http://t.co/QNrFq0iA
- Sun, 19:02: RT @OmarShahine: How to run Outlook on your Surface. Works well. Have it set up on my Windows Home Server http://t.co/ZYspYyI0
- Sun, 19:10: RT @codeloss: The CEO of Applebee’s announced he won’t open any more restaurants because Obama got elected. Woo! Thanks Obama!
- Sun, 20:18: Always wish California had more espresso huts and we found one right by the motel #roadtrip http://t.co/RvtMiNIt
- Sun, 22:05: Looks like a shack, serves great country cooking ;-) biscuits and gravy and mmm pie (Checked in at Keene Cafe) http://t.co/mNQBTHs7
- Sun, 22:26: Wind turbines spinning on the slopes of Tehachapi like little metal flowers against the blue sky. Lots of trains stacked up for the loop.
- Mon, 02:30: I do like the Four Seasons; it's hardly like being in Vegas at all apart from the half mile hike to the room ;-) http://t.co/V9qxStgY
Ex-Windows chief (as the shorthand goes) Steven Sinofsky is blogging about the principles and techniques of developing products. Hate Windows and…
I've blown away my PC for a clean 64-bit install of Windows 8 for the new year. Doing all the software installs now so I can get past the foistware…
there's a nice graphic doing the rounds of how to tell whether a toy is a suitable gift for a girl or a boy I think we need one for adults too.…