- Tue, 14:32: I had a poltergeist trolley at Heathrow; pushed itself along when I was trying to stand still
- Tue, 14:38: Had to use @sbisson iPhone to reply to phone call with a text; ok I have jetlag but such a finicky interface! So used to #wp7 simplicity
- Tue, 22:34: Under 15 minutes to install & restart with the #windows8 update; impressively fast ;-)
- Wed, 00:51: Kudos to Microsoft for provoking ad industry into showing quite how toothless #dnt is; delightful @edbott commentary http://t.co/jZEiQ2R3
- Wed, 01:03: Anti-trust questions pithily pjrased; if search users are Google's core customers, they're doing it wrong http://t.co/r392n8Fd
- Wed, 09:29: RT @ITU: #ITUpatent: Standards Essential Patents are more litigated than other patents by approx. 5 times
- Wed, 09:42: RT @ChrisBulow: The irony. Trying to read an excellent piece by @edbott on scummy marketing practice on DNT and ZDNet put up ad. box you ...
- Wed, 09:45: RT @spacepower7: @llsethj imagine if Moto (aka Google) demanded 2.25% of Starbucks quarterly revenue for their WiFi patents. Hmmm
- Wed, 09:48: RT @MPalermiti: RAW photos are supported in Windows 8 & Windows RT! The camera pack is delivered seemlessly via Windows Update: http ...
- Wed, 10:00: RT @FOSSpatents: #ITUPatent Roundtable: "smartphones not first technology to lead to patent wars"
Tue, 12:01: RT @ hzeffman: Decision came after a meeting with Nick Brown, Labour's chief whip, this morning. Labour sources say Starmer told…
Sun, 15:28: when you are reading the last book in a series & it is SO GOOD that you have to read it at full speed but it is also SO GOOD…
Sat, 13:17: RT @ cstross: ALL HAIL BREXIT FOR LEADING US TO THE SUNLIT UPLANDS POPULATED BY HAPPY BRITISH FISH EATING HAPPY BRITISH CHEESE AND…