- Wed, 16:47: Salesforce talks security: From passwords to animatronic ponies http://t.co/GgsZl9Ki #zdnet
- Wed, 22:30: start with 4 towels in hotel room; hang up 1/2 towels to dry which maid replaces with dry towels but also leaves hanging. Now up to 7 towels
- Thu, 01:26: RT @monkchips: so many analysts need to smacked around with a clue stick. its embarrassing. #df12
- Thu, 01:28: if every app has to have a feed-based interface as Mark Benioff wants, you can just kill me now #df12 #morethanoneUIpattern
- Thu, 01:31: RT @stufox: OneNote - the hidden gem of Microsoft Office
- Thu, 01:35: RT @davux: DNT (Do Not Track) is the most ridiculous thing out of the tech industry that I've ever seen. This is why we can't have nice ...