- Wed, 12:52: I like the way I can go back and see a visual of my @kred for a given month & pin the arrangement, but can't I share that Kred Story too?
- Wed, 13:19: hey @twitter fabulous Korean error messages you're showing me; what do they say then?
- Wed, 14:17: Nice term for the computing that will be all around us; Surround computing. AMD on why the APU matters for it http://t.co/prJsn6Qg
- Wed, 14:49: can I just say how *very* much I hate travel agents? I would so rather book my own flights; at least I wouldn't lie to me about seats ;-(
- Wed, 14:52: what do companies pay travel agents for anyway? they never put all the info they demand like visa number into the booking for me anyway
- Wed, 14:57: why encoding permissions in the URL is utterly fragile and I hate it http://t.co/4dApRwKt
- Wed, 18:54: The flap on #lumia 800 used to annoy me but makes it much easier to change SIM in a hurry. Had to use my USB earring to pop 900's carrier
- Thu, 10:47: RT @GrahamB1967: Why consider #SQL2012? A fairly comprehensive technical view from @marypcbuk (including our work with Knight Frank) - h ...
- Thu, 11:24: Pixel perfect timing on the last frame, but that's Joy of Tech ;-) http://t.co/b8jSNsxb
- Thu, 11:29: RT @NifS: "Sources close to the situation" is not the same as "confirmed". Just saying...
Maker Faire was a little bit more like work this year as we did more scheduled interviews than usual and concentrated a little more on companies we…
Friday we walked from the Riviera to the North Hall to the Hilton to the North Hall to the South Hall to the Central Hall to the South Hall (left…
I found out that the areas of Arizona we passed through around Phoenix are known as the Golden Corridor and the deep orange sunset we saw is a local…