- Mon, 12:06: dry #windows humour: When users initiate shutdown, they usually have a strong desire to see shutdown succeed http://t.co/6GlrLBuj
- Mon, 13:17: And there was much painting http://t.co/Apqa4nri
- Mon, 13:29: advertising spiffy features; yeah, if that was how you sell lots of smartphones wouldn't #Nokia be selling rather more? http://t.co/2OAHZS8Y
- Mon, 13:48: disturbing piece on sexual harassment in online gaming with the usual demonstration of the problem in the comments http://t.co/sevS3tVY
- Mon, 15:12: installer that pre-selects 'close firefox' option in dialog; maybe checking whether firefox is actually installed would be smarter ;-)
- Mon, 15:30: iTunes; how to criticize Apple & even Mac/iOS diehards agree @anildash points out if M'sft lost a decade, DoJ to blame http://t.co/5wraPeTm
- Mon, 22:40: RT @DrPizza: "Breaking" news: Microsoft and Apple have had an extensive, public, well-known cross-licensing agreement in place since 1997.
- Mon, 22:55: Microsoft has cross-licence deals with a LOT of companies; it's not just about cash from Android, it's collaborations http://t.co/yRKV5M3M
- Tue, 11:32: RT @heyworth: Steve Ballmer just served me a burger at the upper deck Kidd Valley @ Sounders game. Helping w his son's football club fun ...
Funny you should ask ;-) My in-depth, full-length, yes-I-have-a-few-things-to-say review of Windows 8 RTM is up at TechRadar. (Because of the…
Simon and I have been writing a series on managing PCs the modern way recently over on The Register; here's a roundup of most of the pieces I wrote,…
In one sense, Danny Sullivan publishing a story about Google accusing Bing of copying their search results on the eve of the Future of Search event…