- Sun, 22:09: Found seaweed wasabi tempura crackers & yuzu bath salts! (Checked in at Mitsuwa) http://t.co/r2Dqa4Ol
- Sun, 22:31: Found a tiny version of the mechanical pencil inside a real pencil I've been looking for. Resisted soot sprite magnet
- Mon, 02:30: Hit hotel reception at the same Tim as everyone we know checking in ;-) (Checked in at W San Francisco) http://t.co/ziodF4rV
- Mon, 02:37: City canyons down to the Bay Bridge http://t.co/LeXa5IH6
- Mon, 04:05: Just saw the O'Reilly data #nerdexpress bus pass the hotel!
So I keep finding I need to write about the slightly stranger side of technology. That means I'm still working on more of my Cassidy at large…
Over the last year I've done several pieces looking at cloud options for business that don't assume you're going to give up all your servers, in Grey…
The recent Microsoft Exchange Conference was an interesting mix of nostalgia and news. The latest version of Exchange was code complete before the…