- Mon, 13:51: Wow, slowest press registration line ever; the attendee badge line is 10x faster...
- Mon, 14:29: It's time for projection screens to be 16:9 so I can see the demo when it's 2 screens side by side; letterbox = tiny text!
- Mon, 14:50: What's #msteched about? Telling people who use Microsoft products all day about upcoming features now mature enough for them to care about
- Mon, 14:51: But if the modern app is now inherently social please god, kill me now #msteched
- Mon, 14:55: Teched; it's about the ed not the tech #msteched @sbisson @iainthomson #perennial http://t.co/wWXrt5Ng
- Mon, 15:09: A live #windowsrt ARM system at #msteched (although deployment didn't work) http://t.co/2lESpPGC
- Mon, 15:30: How to get real insight; connect Excel to real data. Very true but still made me twitch #msteched
- Mon, 19:53: RT @davux: Power Nap = Connected Standby. Ok, that's pretty awesome that Macs will have it too.
- Mon, 20:25: sitting in a session on Advanced Persistent Threats, eating popcorn, waiting for the scary bits #msteched
- Mon, 20:35: another tech presentation, another gratuitous piece of casual sexism; ah, life's rich tapestry
Maker Faire was a little bit more like work this year as we did more scheduled interviews than usual and concentrated a little more on companies we…
Friday we walked from the Riviera to the North Hall to the Hilton to the North Hall to the South Hall to the Central Hall to the South Hall (left…
I found out that the areas of Arizona we passed through around Phoenix are known as the Golden Corridor and the deep orange sunset we saw is a local…