- Mon, 13:51: Wow, slowest press registration line ever; the attendee badge line is 10x faster...
- Mon, 14:29: It's time for projection screens to be 16:9 so I can see the demo when it's 2 screens side by side; letterbox = tiny text!
- Mon, 14:50: What's #msteched about? Telling people who use Microsoft products all day about upcoming features now mature enough for them to care about
- Mon, 14:51: But if the modern app is now inherently social please god, kill me now #msteched
- Mon, 14:55: Teched; it's about the ed not the tech #msteched @sbisson @iainthomson #perennial http://t.co/wWXrt5Ng
- Mon, 15:09: A live #windowsrt ARM system at #msteched (although deployment didn't work) http://t.co/2lESpPGC
- Mon, 15:30: How to get real insight; connect Excel to real data. Very true but still made me twitch #msteched
- Mon, 19:53: RT @davux: Power Nap = Connected Standby. Ok, that's pretty awesome that Macs will have it too.
- Mon, 20:25: sitting in a session on Advanced Persistent Threats, eating popcorn, waiting for the scary bits #msteched
- Mon, 20:35: another tech presentation, another gratuitous piece of casual sexism; ah, life's rich tapestry
Wed, 14:15: I have once or twice asked a source to confirm something in a very technical comment they made but no one reviews my article before…
Sun, 13:48: RT @ manwithoutatan: Comparing students critically protesting a professor whose work and public standing marginalises and erases…
Sat, 14:51: RT @ RubiesB4Swine: Even setting aside the completely insane concept of it being best to monitor women to keep them safe, we cannot…