- Wed, 18:33: RT @adamshostack: Bad password policies give no benefit while absorbing your people's willingness to help with security. #Fail. (cc @beaker)
- Wed, 20:49: RT @bryan_talbot: The countdown to Grandville: Bete Noire continues: 1 page published per month until the launch: page 3 is now online! ...
- Wed, 22:40: Hi #Mozilla ;-) so kind of you to have your WiFi cover the cafe downstairs where we're having lunch #siliconvalleysmallworld
- Wed, 23:42: Spent the morning talking 802.11ac, needed daylight and food; blt & bay shrimp melt combo hit the spot http://t.co/pBFu4hIV
- Thu, 02:59: handy scanners & handy scanning apps for your phone by me at #tomsguide http://t.co/V220mA3j
- Thu, 03:01: 6 days for #ie10 to show that DNT is a toothless proposal & self-regulation will be weak on privacy? new record for improving transparency?
- Thu, 05:06: Photosynth for Windows Phone; a delightful app & a sign of #windowsphone maturing for development #ZDNetUK http://t.co/lQgVy3vS
- Thu, 07:58: perhaps not the best day for my review of Linked In co-founder's book on careers & professional networking to come out http://t.co/j18ikXzT
- Thu, 09:09: You know a phone platform has arrived when the vultures at the Reg are on it ;-) http://t.co/TdDNMX0N
Thu, 12:40: Simon updated his wonderful map of our office to include the cats and it's to scale and shows them in fairly accurate poses. Blue =…
Tue, 15:08: RT @ stevanzetti: UPDATE: I've been doxxed and defamed by a customer of Epik. Rob Monster just publicly acknowledged the website.…
Sun, 14:39: RT @ FinancialTimes: UK graduates face 50% tax rate on additional pay from next April https://t.co/qwXh2shgEY Sun, 14:39: RT…