- Thu, 19:23: the Economist claims to reach 13mn people with a new book; 8 of those were me, with email after email after email #statistics
- Thu, 22:32: keep finding neat tricks we think are new in RP were in #windows8 CP already! Win-X working in Metro, live traffic in Bing Maps both in CP
- Thu, 22:54: if Google thinks Microsoft/Nokia/Mosaid is antritrust re patents should we expect major changes in Googorola FRAND patent suits? pot/kettle?
- Fri, 05:39: things I wasn't expecting; to have to deauthorise old Win8 Mail apps from Exchange to get under my ten ActiveSync partnerships for CP Mail
- Fri, 05:51: hello Metro developers? what is wrong with all that space at top of the screen you're ignoring? Rowi is pretty but 4 tweets on 12" screen?!
- Fri, 05:59: Ms says '10s of thousands' of improvements in Release Preview #windows8 plus my scoop: Flash for Metro IE on Windows RT http://t.co/8PMhnq7N
- Fri, 06:13: That Google antitrust claim against Microsoft Nokia? @fosspatents points out it's the same claim ITC threw out 3 times! http://t.co/rHnZ4NyB
- Fri, 06:36: if this rumoured smaller model were to be called the iPad Mini, would the current size of iOS tablet become known as the iPad Maxi?
Maker Faire was a little bit more like work this year as we did more scheduled interviews than usual and concentrated a little more on companies we…
Friday we walked from the Riviera to the North Hall to the Hilton to the North Hall to the South Hall to the Central Hall to the South Hall (left…
I found out that the areas of Arizona we passed through around Phoenix are known as the Golden Corridor and the deep orange sunset we saw is a local…