- Thu, 19:23: the Economist claims to reach 13mn people with a new book; 8 of those were me, with email after email after email #statistics
- Thu, 22:32: keep finding neat tricks we think are new in RP were in #windows8 CP already! Win-X working in Metro, live traffic in Bing Maps both in CP
- Thu, 22:54: if Google thinks Microsoft/Nokia/Mosaid is antritrust re patents should we expect major changes in Googorola FRAND patent suits? pot/kettle?
- Fri, 05:39: things I wasn't expecting; to have to deauthorise old Win8 Mail apps from Exchange to get under my ten ActiveSync partnerships for CP Mail
- Fri, 05:51: hello Metro developers? what is wrong with all that space at top of the screen you're ignoring? Rowi is pretty but 4 tweets on 12" screen?!
- Fri, 05:59: Ms says '10s of thousands' of improvements in Release Preview #windows8 plus my scoop: Flash for Metro IE on Windows RT http://t.co/8PMhnq7N
- Fri, 06:13: That Google antitrust claim against Microsoft Nokia? @fosspatents points out it's the same claim ITC threw out 3 times! http://t.co/rHnZ4NyB
- Fri, 06:36: if this rumoured smaller model were to be called the iPad Mini, would the current size of iOS tablet become known as the iPad Maxi?
Tue, 12:01: RT @ hzeffman: Decision came after a meeting with Nick Brown, Labour's chief whip, this morning. Labour sources say Starmer told…
Sun, 15:28: when you are reading the last book in a series & it is SO GOOD that you have to read it at full speed but it is also SO GOOD…
Sat, 13:17: RT @ cstross: ALL HAIL BREXIT FOR LEADING US TO THE SUNLIT UPLANDS POPULATED BY HAPPY BRITISH FISH EATING HAPPY BRITISH CHEESE AND…