- Tue, 21:20: Latte art in Santa Barbara; squirls and smiling mouse http://t.co/JPPTwpeA
- Tue, 23:25: Dolphins just offshore in Malibu and you can *just* see a fin in the picture http://t.co/HGN2wV74
- Wed, 01:30: The drive to Laguna Beach is equal parts dolphins, jacarandas, awful traffic & scary vanity plates. so LA!
- Wed, 05:02: We broadcast Craig Ventner's DNA into space. Alien invasion force of synthetic Ventners on the way? #firex
- Wed, 05:26: Not so keen on replacing beef & chicken with synthetic food grown in vats; soylent purple is yeast #firex
Maker Faire was a little bit more like work this year as we did more scheduled interviews than usual and concentrated a little more on companies we…
Friday we walked from the Riviera to the North Hall to the Hilton to the North Hall to the South Hall to the Central Hall to the South Hall (left…
I found out that the areas of Arizona we passed through around Phoenix are known as the Golden Corridor and the deep orange sunset we saw is a local…