- Fri, 22:18: not sure if I have beaten Excel into submission or Excel has permanently warped way my brain works; hide hours to get minute:second graphs!
- Fri, 22:51: RT @rschifreen: Lanyard: Just under a metre of cat6 cable.
- Fri, 22:59: nothing makes you realise you don't really hate Outlook that much like the prospect of using Google Apps instead? http://t.co/hWrrBLFl
- Sat, 01:31: Interesting meeting with Whitehat talking security code testing and changing attitudes to app security vs military history ;-)
- Sat, 03:18: Life lessons from movie marquees. Girl in progress; think like a man. hmmm
- Sat, 03:22: Unsubscribed from pr list for product with marketing campaign based on spying on family members & humiliating them w' what you learn #newlow
- Sat, 04:28: RT @sbisson: Go Faster Stripes on a Hummer? A triumph of hope over physics, methinks.
- Sat, 08:29: Is it the idea of power over Ethernet that makes me frequently try to pit the notebook power cord in the Ethernet socket? My excuse anyway
Sat, 14:45: Assume breach/zero trust is the same 'protect the data not the device/boundary' I've been writing about since Windows 8…
Fri, 13:34: RT @ DavidHenigUK: I recall hearing this gradual shift of staff out of the UK under European regulatory pressure predicted in 2017.…
Thu, 14:03: My Pro X 2 is getting offered Windows 11; I know this because the 'restart to install updates' icon in the system tray has a blue…