- Fri, 22:18: not sure if I have beaten Excel into submission or Excel has permanently warped way my brain works; hide hours to get minute:second graphs!
- Fri, 22:51: RT @rschifreen: Lanyard: Just under a metre of cat6 cable.
- Fri, 22:59: nothing makes you realise you don't really hate Outlook that much like the prospect of using Google Apps instead? http://t.co/hWrrBLFl
- Sat, 01:31: Interesting meeting with Whitehat talking security code testing and changing attitudes to app security vs military history ;-)
- Sat, 03:18: Life lessons from movie marquees. Girl in progress; think like a man. hmmm
- Sat, 03:22: Unsubscribed from pr list for product with marketing campaign based on spying on family members & humiliating them w' what you learn #newlow
- Sat, 04:28: RT @sbisson: Go Faster Stripes on a Hummer? A triumph of hope over physics, methinks.
- Sat, 08:29: Is it the idea of power over Ethernet that makes me frequently try to pit the notebook power cord in the Ethernet socket? My excuse anyway
Tue, 12:01: RT @ hzeffman: Decision came after a meeting with Nick Brown, Labour's chief whip, this morning. Labour sources say Starmer told…
Sun, 15:28: when you are reading the last book in a series & it is SO GOOD that you have to read it at full speed but it is also SO GOOD…
Sat, 13:17: RT @ cstross: ALL HAIL BREXIT FOR LEADING US TO THE SUNLIT UPLANDS POPULATED BY HAPPY BRITISH FISH EATING HAPPY BRITISH CHEESE AND…