- Wed, 12:46: Apps are so personal, you need a lot to make sure everyone gets the handful they specifically want. yay! unofficial Sonos app for #wp
- Wed, 15:09: RT @josiefraser: 'You're too public with your digital data, ladies,' may be the new 'your skirt was too short and you had it coming.' ht ...
- Wed, 17:27: RT @shanselman: HTTPS & SSL doesn't mean "trust this." It means "this is private." You may be having a private conversation with Satan.
- Wed, 17:36: what's that word for people who hear 1 thing when you say another, quite vehemently? Jobs didn't really hate Android? http://t.co/X0M7kBwf
- Wed, 18:59: oooh; you can audio search inside the videos of Build, MIX11 etc etc. good to see MAVIS going live http://t.co/m6rGwTSP #hellofuture
- Wed, 20:10: a huge PDF downloading glacially slowly from the verizon site; where should I direct the bulk of my hatred between the two?
- Thu, 11:13: @mikko and you didn't wait a month for a java fix that's already written like the mac users; never mind, I hate Java anyway
- Thu, 11:26: Microsoft 'announced' AR glasses with the same likelihood of shipping as the Google ones, they just made clear envisioning 2019 is concepts?
Tue, 12:01: RT @ hzeffman: Decision came after a meeting with Nick Brown, Labour's chief whip, this morning. Labour sources say Starmer told…
Sun, 15:28: when you are reading the last book in a series & it is SO GOOD that you have to read it at full speed but it is also SO GOOD…
Sat, 13:17: RT @ cstross: ALL HAIL BREXIT FOR LEADING US TO THE SUNLIT UPLANDS POPULATED BY HAPPY BRITISH FISH EATING HAPPY BRITISH CHEESE AND…