- Sat, 18:43: Can open source save RIM? The big BlackBerry development gamble http://t.co/pOkZItPS #theh #open
- Sat, 20:24: Raspberry chocolate, lemon old fashioned, blueberry glazed; they're fruit, right? (Checked in at Top Pot Doughuts) http://t.co/g2RX9olu
- Sat, 23:56: Well, that was a lot of vinegar on our excellent fries ;-) (Checked in at Five Guys) http://t.co/jkCaqU2P
- Sun, 01:11: Strange eldritch light in the sky over Redmond in a vortex of grey; bright, burning, unfamiliar... The sun came out!
- Sun, 06:18: Our hotel is ready for any pancake emergency... https://t.co/sEaWHrLj
We Travel. For Work. A Lot. We enjoy it (and as we have neither children nor a daily commute, kibbitz someone else's carbon footprint, mine is offset…
Seasoned Greetings 2011 Originally uploaded by marypcb. Simon and Mary's year in photos Solstice and Yule greetings, Merry Christmas,…
Roughly in order visited, here are the places - other than London! - where we've spent a night or more this year. This misses places when we stayed…