- Wed, 19:58: How much do licences for standards patents cost now: 2-20 cents. How much does Google want: $20-40. escalation much? http://t.co/6boMbIeg
- Wed, 20:36: They found our luggage; my clothes, it will be so nice to see you. Yes, I do want them to deliver it to the hotel please!
- Wed, 21:03: typoed and invented a term I want to use a lot; data warehosing - to pile up so much data that you can no longer work effectively with it
- Wed, 21:19: a different approach to draining the silicon cesspool; combine journalism and engineering? http://t.co/NACyZf1Q
- Wed, 22:05: Awww ;-( MT @bleroy: Faster-than-light neutrinos: they found the mistake. Loose cable. http://t.co/Ejh0KA4K
- Wed, 22:25: Flash on Linux ONLY available through Chrome in the future http://t.co/iBLY8MvW
- Wed, 23:43: why do I have to choose? RT @Windows: When surfing the web what matters most to you -- speed, security or ease of use?
- Thu, 00:05: RT @donkeybassist: @marypcbuk If implemented properly all three should be functions of each other. Really people, GO BACK TO YOUR KNUTH.
- Thu, 05:39: Can haz luggage! Can haz power! Can haz my clothes! Just in time to pack and check out in the morning
Wed, 14:13: RT @ flying_rodent: It really does take some balls to talk about appropriate leadership candidates and so on when the Prime…
Tue, 12:37: RT @ aronchick: US: We lead the world in Too Big To Fail! Chin: Hold my Baijiu Tue, 12:38: RT @ JolyonMaugham: NDAs are often…
Mon, 13:27: RT @ jdcmedlock: Paying workers low wages was a luxury that small business owners want to pretend is a god-given right Mon,…