- Вс, 19:36: Filthy rain for the drive up to Lodi but Michael David has latte and amazing fruit breads. Oh, and wine ;-) also blueberry pie latte syrup?!
- Вс, 22:07: Oldest zin I've ever tasted; strong, rich, not a fruit bomb. Excellent omelette, nice chat with the winemaker ;-) http://t.co/VpFnLHUc
- Вс, 22:13: Checked in at Fields family wines http://t.co/jGsikOXW
- Пн, 00:00: Petit credit to tempranillo to zinfndel; one of everything please. Also winemaker Jeremy designs awesome labels http://t.co/LDTa2pNY
- Пн, 00:38: 85 year old vine zin that has so much strawberry cherry bright fruit you'd swear it was young vine but for the smoke http://t.co/FT45Glud
- Пн, 03:00: Very disappointed with the RIM news; company is already doing what it needs to as fast as it can, does throwing leadership overboard help?
Sun, 13:31: RT @ mtarral: libmicrovmi now has an official Windows release https://t.co/hpf5bh1wn9 Bundled drivers: - VirtualBox (icebox) -…
Sat, 14:45: Assume breach/zero trust is the same 'protect the data not the device/boundary' I've been writing about since Windows 8…
Fri, 13:34: RT @ DavidHenigUK: I recall hearing this gradual shift of staff out of the UK under European regulatory pressure predicted in 2017.…