- Вс, 19:36: Filthy rain for the drive up to Lodi but Michael David has latte and amazing fruit breads. Oh, and wine ;-) also blueberry pie latte syrup?!
- Вс, 22:07: Oldest zin I've ever tasted; strong, rich, not a fruit bomb. Excellent omelette, nice chat with the winemaker ;-) http://t.co/VpFnLHUc
- Вс, 22:13: Checked in at Fields family wines http://t.co/jGsikOXW
- Пн, 00:00: Petit credit to tempranillo to zinfndel; one of everything please. Also winemaker Jeremy designs awesome labels http://t.co/LDTa2pNY
- Пн, 00:38: 85 year old vine zin that has so much strawberry cherry bright fruit you'd swear it was young vine but for the smoke http://t.co/FT45Glud
- Пн, 03:00: Very disappointed with the RIM news; company is already doing what it needs to as fast as it can, does throwing leadership overboard help?