- Thu, 19:39: Intel's 6 million user man explains tyranny of iTunes, valley of death in mobile revenue for everyone but Apple, Google http://t.co/nbAUPR3V
- Thu, 23:13: Not my first earthquake but my first earthquake during an interview and certainly the first one I've recorded :-) undulation in the basement
- Thu, 23:44: Given that the earthquake was in the middle of an interview can I assume I asked an earth-shaking question?
- Thu, 23:55: Wow; that's even more personal info than I thought Facebook was tracking. Wonder if the #ie9 top I use blocks it all http://t.co/DaIystKy
- Thu, 23:56: That should have read #ie9 TPL for Tracking protection list #darnyouautocorrect
- Fri, 02:07: Saving money by finding nothing I want is in stock; bah!
- Fri, 02:34: Just passed my favourite juxtaposition of signs in Mountain View; dripped coffee, fixed laptop.
- Fri, 08:35: I'm finding the Siri jokes just a little less funny now I've realised they're all SUDO make me a sandwich underneath...
Maker Faire was a little bit more like work this year as we did more scheduled interviews than usual and concentrated a little more on companies we…
Friday we walked from the Riviera to the North Hall to the Hilton to the North Hall to the South Hall to the Central Hall to the South Hall (left…
I found out that the areas of Arizona we passed through around Phoenix are known as the Golden Corridor and the deep orange sunset we saw is a local…