- Thu, 19:39: Intel's 6 million user man explains tyranny of iTunes, valley of death in mobile revenue for everyone but Apple, Google http://t.co/nbAUPR3V
- Thu, 23:13: Not my first earthquake but my first earthquake during an interview and certainly the first one I've recorded :-) undulation in the basement
- Thu, 23:44: Given that the earthquake was in the middle of an interview can I assume I asked an earth-shaking question?
- Thu, 23:55: Wow; that's even more personal info than I thought Facebook was tracking. Wonder if the #ie9 top I use blocks it all http://t.co/DaIystKy
- Thu, 23:56: That should have read #ie9 TPL for Tracking protection list #darnyouautocorrect
- Fri, 02:07: Saving money by finding nothing I want is in stock; bah!
- Fri, 02:34: Just passed my favourite juxtaposition of signs in Mountain View; dripped coffee, fixed laptop.
- Fri, 08:35: I'm finding the Siri jokes just a little less funny now I've realised they're all SUDO make me a sandwich underneath...