- Tue, 00:31: Interesting meetings with Skyfire and Twilio, recovering from the San Francisco heatwave with chilled chai at Samovar...
- Tue, 00:36: Iced black lychee or chilled chai? Also the best place to listen in on job interviews for startups... http://t.co/bdf9XdVx
- Tue, 04:25: Tablets can only be incompatible because Windows isn't http://t.co/mgs8ROUG #zdnetuk
- Tue, 06:47: Valencia wheat beer and shrimp pesto tacos... (Checked in at Thirsty Bear) http://t.co/FTxGiqgU
- Tue, 07:23: Heheheheh; Vodafone is blocking Business Insider as mature content. If only!
I do love good writing. A couple of gems linked by friends recently with delightfully snarky lines in... because without that I couldn't bear to…
It's a definite maybe. Lloyds uses Faster Payments, which means a same day transfer; if you only want to send £10. Alliance and First Direct maybe…
"the claim of a statistical system is that it indirectly measures some hidden truth" http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/ELO-rating-system