- Mon, 17:34: Officially NOT a morning person. Still, at least it's the morning of the 7th anniversary of marrying my lovely @sbisson
- Mon, 17:44: Prediction: Adobe just about to go big on touch and gesture
- Mon, 22:53: headlines I'm not actually writing: show me on the phone where Adobe touched you in the cloud...
- Mon, 22:55: finally; marking newsletters as Just Go Away on Hotmail will also try to unsubscribe you - I want this on my phone too http://t.co/KIvjuzpf
- Mon, 22:58: wow, Hotmail appears to have implemented my entire email wishlist from the last time I interviewed Chris Jones ;-) love Schedule Cleanup!
- Mon, 23:56: Conference etiquette 101: if you choose to sit at end of totally empty row everyone who has to struggle past to get seat allowed to kick you
- Tue, 01:30: Mmmm. Do we like html5 so much because we haven't yet seen the equivalent of Skip Intro perpetrated?
So I keep finding I need to write about the slightly stranger side of technology. That means I'm still working on more of my Cassidy at large…
Over the last year I've done several pieces looking at cloud options for business that don't assume you're going to give up all your servers, in Grey…
The recent Microsoft Exchange Conference was an interesting mix of nostalgia and news. The latest version of Exchange was code complete before the…