- Mon, 13:02: made a cover to protect the DSL faceplate from inquisitive puppies from pile of shelf supports left over from bookcase making #ikeahacking
- Mon, 18:01: if you're going to include the aphorism 'there's no such thing as a free lunch' at least note it was popularised by Robert Heinlein #peeve
- Mon, 18:33: RT @prodnose: Happy Birthday 65th Loudon Wainwright III. "In this town television shuts off at...two." #OldHeadsKnowWhatDayItReallyIs
- Mon, 19:22: 404: not found. but what's the number for 'oh, I didn't want to find that, pass the mental floss?'
- Tue, 09:53: Hello rain; howabout you stay here in London and I go to Seattle where it's sunny?
So I keep finding I need to write about the slightly stranger side of technology. That means I'm still working on more of my Cassidy at large…
Over the last year I've done several pieces looking at cloud options for business that don't assume you're going to give up all your servers, in Grey…
The recent Microsoft Exchange Conference was an interesting mix of nostalgia and news. The latest version of Exchange was code complete before the…