- Mon, 13:02: made a cover to protect the DSL faceplate from inquisitive puppies from pile of shelf supports left over from bookcase making #ikeahacking
- Mon, 18:01: if you're going to include the aphorism 'there's no such thing as a free lunch' at least note it was popularised by Robert Heinlein #peeve
- Mon, 18:33: RT @prodnose: Happy Birthday 65th Loudon Wainwright III. "In this town television shuts off at...two." #OldHeadsKnowWhatDayItReallyIs
- Mon, 19:22: 404: not found. but what's the number for 'oh, I didn't want to find that, pass the mental floss?'
- Tue, 09:53: Hello rain; howabout you stay here in London and I go to Seattle where it's sunny?