- Tue, 15:08: you can &shld argue men can look at a woman wearing sexy clothes &think "She wants 2 look sexy" not "She's asking 2 be violently assaulted"
- Tue, 15:08: smart girls can wear short skirts too http://t.co/qXPzAm0
- Tue, 15:11: ok, I track Microsoft quite closely & I didn't realise MSR was this far on with computational biology. nifty! http://t.co/apcMTNM
- Tue, 17:25: gorgeous integration of multiple interactions suiting affordances of individual devices (phone/tablet/wall/surface) http://t.co/LttxbZd
- Tue, 18:09: RT @billyhollis: I'm doing a full-day workshop on UX as an unofficial BUILD precon, Sept 12, Anaheim. It'll be tons of fun! Info: http:/ ...
- Tue, 20:54: Let the rumours begin anew! A Lap Around WPF v.next http://t.co/DXNgA0I
- Tue, 20:56: Idea for a new Seesmic column: 'things I retweeted by accident and want to erase from history'
- Tue, 21:55: Post-PC? Or Just The Return Of Ubicomp? http://t.co/N73EuqM #zdnetuk
- Tue, 22:07: Pads, tabs and walls: back to the beginning of tablets RT @sbisson: Post-PC? Or Just The Return Of Ubicomp? http://t.co/N73EuqM #zdnetuk
Wed, 14:15: I have once or twice asked a source to confirm something in a very technical comment they made but no one reviews my article before…
Sun, 13:48: RT @ manwithoutatan: Comparing students critically protesting a professor whose work and public standing marginalises and erases…
Sat, 14:51: RT @ RubiesB4Swine: Even setting aside the completely insane concept of it being best to monitor women to keep them safe, we cannot…