- Thu, 14:07: So the #applesamsung hearing seems to be degenerating into arguments about how to set country cookies & do screen grabs properly ;-)
- Thu, 14:23: Google's approach implicitly assumes that nobody has a right to exclude Google from use of their intellectual property http://t.co/G1PFGv8
- Thu, 14:24: "...At best, after litigation, they might have a right to be compensated by Google." strong words from WSJ on ask forgiveness not permission
- Thu, 14:27: I have a new favourite word: muggenzifterij (pedantry) thanks to @Andreasudo so onomatopaeic!
- Thu, 14:34: I wonder if that Korean news channel that does the animations will do the #applevssamsung trial? it's crying out to be a comedy sketch
- Thu, 15:15: the definitions of aporia and barbarism in the wikipedia rhetorical tropes page are a rather subtle joke ;-) http://t.co/yZwwCpz
- Thu, 17:09: it's #climategate that's the fraud, not climate change - no evidence of research misconduct http://t.co/rOyBCKh