- Thu, 18:35: RT @belledejour_uk: The 5 stages of government panic: 1) Denial. 2) Anger. 3) Bargaining. 4) Blame Internet. 5) Home Office Consultation.
- Thu, 18:37: timezone signal boost ;-) RT @Codepope: So, about bogus patents Mr Google... what do you say about this then... http://1.usa.gov/nrtLn8
- Thu, 19:50: Anecdata: mistaking the plural of anecdote as being data
- Thu, 19:53: ;-) RT @getwired: @marypcbuk @lawrencedo99 @FOSSpatents I thought all patent matters were settled in the sanctity of /. comment threads.
- Thu, 19:55: hmmm; is an official police twitter account including full DOB in announcing rioters' sentences a good idea given identity theft trends?
- Fri, 11:23: RT @kevglobal: RT @JimHacker: Turning-off Twitter is the only effective way of preventing serious criticism of government policy
Fri, 14:15: RT @ Direthoughts: Consequences news! - No further action by govt against Philip Hammond for his "unwise" lobbying of Treasury on…
Thu, 14:25: Three-day wait for UK Statutory Sick Pay to return next year - because the COVID rules will expire (or will they?)…
Tue, 15:51: wow, GoDaddy letter to affected customers really does feel like doing the absolute bare minimum to deal with the huge security…