- Thu, 18:35: RT @belledejour_uk: The 5 stages of government panic: 1) Denial. 2) Anger. 3) Bargaining. 4) Blame Internet. 5) Home Office Consultation.
- Thu, 18:37: timezone signal boost ;-) RT @Codepope: So, about bogus patents Mr Google... what do you say about this then... http://1.usa.gov/nrtLn8
- Thu, 19:50: Anecdata: mistaking the plural of anecdote as being data
- Thu, 19:53: ;-) RT @getwired: @marypcbuk @lawrencedo99 @FOSSpatents I thought all patent matters were settled in the sanctity of /. comment threads.
- Thu, 19:55: hmmm; is an official police twitter account including full DOB in announcing rioters' sentences a good idea given identity theft trends?
- Fri, 11:23: RT @kevglobal: RT @JimHacker: Turning-off Twitter is the only effective way of preventing serious criticism of government policy
Tue, 12:01: RT @ hzeffman: Decision came after a meeting with Nick Brown, Labour's chief whip, this morning. Labour sources say Starmer told…
Sun, 15:28: when you are reading the last book in a series & it is SO GOOD that you have to read it at full speed but it is also SO GOOD…
Sat, 13:17: RT @ cstross: ALL HAIL BREXIT FOR LEADING US TO THE SUNLIT UPLANDS POPULATED BY HAPPY BRITISH FISH EATING HAPPY BRITISH CHEESE AND…