- Sun, 22:47: I feel as if we should reassure friends around the world that Leafy South London remains untroubled by opportunistic looters
- Mon, 00:46: er, excuse me; I appear to have had a monsoon delivered and I clearly ordered nice sunny summer weather; have you mixed the deliveries up?
- Mon, 11:16: gee thanks #flickr your connect to facebook option remains broken after MONTHS; no use expecting you to fix it then? #useless #disappointing
- Mon, 11:20: buggy things that are hacking me off this morning; Flickr, Windows offline files, Samsung's twitchy touch pad. any other tech want to break?
- Mon, 11:44: oh hey credit card company; you have sent me 2 letters, one turning me down and one approving me for the same card. which is it then?
- Mon, 11:45: y'know, I don't seem to be in too chipper a mood this morning #punchingouttheuniverseoneidiotatatime
Tue, 12:01: RT @ hzeffman: Decision came after a meeting with Nick Brown, Labour's chief whip, this morning. Labour sources say Starmer told…
Sun, 15:28: when you are reading the last book in a series & it is SO GOOD that you have to read it at full speed but it is also SO GOOD…
Sat, 13:17: RT @ cstross: ALL HAIL BREXIT FOR LEADING US TO THE SUNLIT UPLANDS POPULATED BY HAPPY BRITISH FISH EATING HAPPY BRITISH CHEESE AND…