- Sun, 22:47: I feel as if we should reassure friends around the world that Leafy South London remains untroubled by opportunistic looters
- Mon, 00:46: er, excuse me; I appear to have had a monsoon delivered and I clearly ordered nice sunny summer weather; have you mixed the deliveries up?
- Mon, 11:16: gee thanks #flickr your connect to facebook option remains broken after MONTHS; no use expecting you to fix it then? #useless #disappointing
- Mon, 11:20: buggy things that are hacking me off this morning; Flickr, Windows offline files, Samsung's twitchy touch pad. any other tech want to break?
- Mon, 11:44: oh hey credit card company; you have sent me 2 letters, one turning me down and one approving me for the same card. which is it then?
- Mon, 11:45: y'know, I don't seem to be in too chipper a mood this morning #punchingouttheuniverseoneidiotatatime
Tue, 15:08: RT @ stevanzetti: UPDATE: I've been doxxed and defamed by a customer of Epik. Rob Monster just publicly acknowledged the website.…
Sun, 14:39: RT @ FinancialTimes: UK graduates face 50% tax rate on additional pay from next April https://t.co/qwXh2shgEY Sun, 14:39: RT…
Sat, 15:59: We like to bird watch in comfort https://t.co/O9XTbsHZ73 Sat, 20:38: RT @ dsymetweets: A farewell to Simon Peyton Jones as he…