- Wed, 15:51: Pricey, premium, portable, packing LightPeak: my first tagke on the Sony VAIO Z with Power Media Dock at #ZDNet UK http://t.co/xuK3ia5
- Wed, 17:23: A minor Bitcoin miner injury? http://bit.ly/m6X3s0 #zdnetuk
- Wed, 18:25: Anyone seen any details of a forthcoming Sony tablet?
- Wed, 18:29: Hey HSBC; a bank that closes at 4.30pm in this day and age w'no paying-in ATM? Sucks First Direct needs to put its counter service elsewhere
- Wed, 18:38: oh, I love these org chart cartoons: the #Microsoft one is especially funny, as is the Google one http://bit.ly/loyoy5
- Wed, 19:18: How #Windows8 touch will rely on the new features in #ie10; a good reason for Microsoft to back Web standards #techradar http://t.co/SY6Fx7w
- Wed, 21:21: RT @nerdliness: I don't get it. If Rupert could so easily run MySpace into the ground, why can't he do the same with FoxNews?
- Wed, 22:15: I've been saying Ms needs 2 stop leaving 2 oems RT @gavin_clarke Ms hires Disney man for Windows brand consumer crusade http://bit.ly/iIuzq6
- Wed, 22:17: bwhahahahahah: @Klout says I am influential about koala. WTF? one tweet? http://see.sc/Ey0Jka
- Wed, 22:45: Understanding what Microsoft announces when: sequence http://bit.ly/lc6tX9 #zdnetuk
The recent Microsoft Exchange Conference was an interesting mix of nostalgia and news. The latest version of Exchange was code complete before the…
The recent appearance of chalked Surface images on a hipster New York wall has resulted in a dense semiotic analysis (no more truck PCs!), but there…
Funny you should ask ;-) My in-depth, full-length, yes-I-have-a-few-things-to-say review of Windows 8 RTM is up at TechRadar. (Because of the…