- Wed, 21:08: Monsoon rain in Dearborn nicely timed for just the duration of the coach ride!
- Wed, 21:27: RT @kventil: oh “If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.”
- Thu, 01:39: A big hand for The Head & The Heart: excellent gig at the Fillmore (even nicer because it was a small private gig and I didn't get squashed)
- Thu, 02:20: How cool is that? The #wp7 autocomplete includes Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Slytherin and Gryffindor! Harry Potter fans at Microsoft? ;-)
- Thu, 06:43: Navigating with Windows Phone, turn by turn http://bit.ly/ky62j2 #zdnetuk
Maker Faire was a little bit more like work this year as we did more scheduled interviews than usual and concentrated a little more on companies we…
Friday we walked from the Riviera to the North Hall to the Hilton to the North Hall to the South Hall to the Central Hall to the South Hall (left…
I found out that the areas of Arizona we passed through around Phoenix are known as the Golden Corridor and the deep orange sunset we saw is a local…