- Tue, 12:20: Sleeping in my shoe... http://bubblegum.me/p/guaxyk
- Tue, 16:34: +1! RT @Merredith: Agreed. The UI was great. Zune wasn't a 'total failure,' doesn't deserve place next to Kin or Bob. http://bit.ly/icYczH
- Tue, 16:53: many cool things on this site but I want this with extreme techlust http://see.sc/0GBshc
- Tue, 16:55: although this idea scares me: As the glass tiles change color, silhouettes of Mickey Mouse appear around the perimeter of the shower.
- Tue, 17:03: WTF: five minute interrogation about my company name to get onto a conference call!
- Tue, 18:16: thought for the evening; if we find all people who click on the tip for belly fat ads & put them on the B ark, what does the Web look like?
- Tue, 20:04: RT A year on, does #IE9 deliver the promise? @sbisson:Final IE9 review at ZDNet UK: http://bit.ly/fjsB0d tip @techmeme
- Tue, 21:33: to my US friends; is the phrase 'grasp the nettle' something that makes sense to you?
- Tue, 21:51: IE9: Driven by the numbers http://bit.ly/gAA4Ku #zdnetuk
- Tue, 22:11: fascinating tweetstream from @cwilso on browser wars re XP is distracting me from writing my Windows 8 wishlist... must pontificate!
Sat, 17:30: proof that a feature hasn't shipped until it's documented https://t.co/9cYo9tw3dG Sat, 17:33: RT @ sarahmquinlan: So many men…
Fri, 12:29: RT @ soapachu: Hey remember when he illegally prorogued Parliament to prevent scrutiny of his 'great new deal'? Fri, 12:30: RT…
Wed, 14:15: I have once or twice asked a source to confirm something in a very technical comment they made but no one reviews my article before…