- Mon, 12:29: so where are all these new, intrusive questions I was promised on the census? Looks pretty much the same as last time around to me...
- Mon, 15:28: interesting view on current security practices (as likely to be snake oil as legitimate); true or not, it's all far too confused (link soon)
- Mon, 15:28: snake oil security link (twitter client issues w shortening) http://blogs.forbes.com/firewall/?p=2633
- Mon, 17:05: hey @seesmic inserting links in SeesmicWeb either does nothing in #IE9RC w bitly or gives me a head/body error w Seesmic service; help?
- Mon, 17:32: Is being delighted when #IE9 lts me have just tthe popup I want from a site and nothing else a sign that IE9 is good or that IE8 wasn't?
- Mon, 17:41: TechFest http://ow.ly/49rOt will show off a cool multitouch project I first heard of and wrote about at CES this year http://ow.ly/49rRR
- Mon, 19:53: Are Windows tablets 'too fat to fly' or do we want the whole loaf? http://ow.ly/49y9A
- Mon, 19:56: What exactly does 'post PC' mean anyway? http://bit.ly/gkZy8s #zdnetuk
So I keep finding I need to write about the slightly stranger side of technology. That means I'm still working on more of my Cassidy at large…
Over the last year I've done several pieces looking at cloud options for business that don't assume you're going to give up all your servers, in Grey…
The recent Microsoft Exchange Conference was an interesting mix of nostalgia and news. The latest version of Exchange was code complete before the…