- Sun, 12:46: @BenThePCGuy have you not tried the raspberry donut from Top Pot in Bellevue? #thatswhaticalladonut
- Sun, 13:02: Timing! Barca RT @obs3sd 1536 days after #MSFT 1st solves "lost/stolen enterprise laptop" scenario w/#BitLocker, #Symantec runs ads about it
- Sun, 13:10: I came up with a new favourite metaphor; throw X under the bus, then get some clear blue water between you and the bus...
- Mon, 00:58: @edbott but are you familiar with Mandy Rice Davies?
- Mon, 01:02: @Carnage4Life hey, AltaVista was so much better than Excite and Excite beat Lycos but now it's the end of history?
- Mon, 01:05: @BenThePCGuy it's coffee and krullers at dawn then
- Mon, 10:16: @ckindel it's a mobile phone show; don't expect to make any phone calls either
Ex-Windows chief (as the shorthand goes) Steven Sinofsky is blogging about the principles and techniques of developing products. Hate Windows and…
I've blown away my PC for a clean 64-bit install of Windows 8 for the new year. Doing all the software installs now so I can get past the foistware…
there's a nice graphic doing the rounds of how to tell whether a toy is a suitable gift for a girl or a boy I think we need one for adults too.…