- Mon, 19:32: @jonhoneyball it's infuriating but actually common for I'm and voip services eg Skype - could there be some common reason?
- Mon, 21:43: anyone in silicon valley with HDMI-connected TV or monitor & an hour spare this afternoon/tomorrow morning who wld like eternal gratitude?
- Mon, 23:33: @c_ster many thanks - have found a friend ;)
- Tue, 02:39: Reviewing kit is much more fun when I have someone to be snarky with ;)
- Tue, 02:41: Actually, after learning today on Quora I'm designed for a female gender role (and sexism is no longer a problem in tech) I'm extra snarky
- Tue, 07:41: Yummy dinner with @iainthomson at Cafe Panisse and now an atmospheric drive through fog that almost qualifies as peasouper
- Tue, 08:00: Ok, this is not atmospheric fog, this fog is scary. Plus things you don't want to OH at the gas station: oh I know about *that* murder...
- Tue, 08:04: @Merredith I hate joomla because in version I use at least, one article cannot be in multiple categories
Happy Christmas, merry New Year, happy holidays, Solstice blessings and happy everything else folks A higher res version is here, but since…
The recent appearance of chalked Surface images on a hipster New York wall has resulted in a dense semiotic analysis (no more truck PCs!), but there…
Maker Faire was a little bit more like work this year as we did more scheduled interviews than usual and concentrated a little more on companies we…