- Thu, 12:38: @chrisgreen if you ordered 500 million worth of food, you might be overdoing it!
- Thu, 12:42: @fxshaw start a #worstheadline2010 hashtag?
- Thu, 23:44: OK, I *think* we've almost finished CES scheduling bar waiting for replies that completely change things or offer last minute cool briefings
- Thu, 23:48: how are Firefox's 'easy 2 understand' privacy icons any different from text privacy policies that the industry ignored? http://bit.ly/foxf8M
- Thu, 23:50: I think privacy policies are hugely important; I think they need to be mandated, not optional, or they won't work. Internet bill of rights?