- Mon, 16:08: Awesome! Busker at Oxford Circus playing a Chapman Stick. Wondered what the noodly goodness was.
- Mon, 16:09: RT @jonhoneyball: if these tories ministers are so happy with the tuition fees thing, can we see them volunteering to pay back their fre ...
- Mon, 16:11: Good: finding a post office on Oxford Street I never knew about. Bad: discovering how many people obviously know all about it by the queue
- Mon, 23:06: Mmmm... There's nothing quite like roast duck noodle soup at Wong Kei
- Tue, 00:45: Sony VAIO: P is for portable, not perfect: If you're looking for something that nails the idea of the n... http://bit.ly/e6dmOr #zdnetuk
I do love good writing. A couple of gems linked by friends recently with delightfully snarky lines in... because without that I couldn't bear to…
It's a definite maybe. Lloyds uses Faster Payments, which means a same day transfer; if you only want to send £10. Alliance and First Direct maybe…
"the claim of a statistical system is that it indirectly measures some hidden truth" http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/ELO-rating-system